[Ansteorra] A&S at Defender of the Fort

Diane Maynard camelothorse at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 05:24:47 PDT 2007

Greetings-I would like to personally invite All artisans to Defender of the
Fort event this weekend to choose our new A&S Champion.  This will be a
"bring your best work" competition and documentation is recommended but not
required.  Extra room will be available for those who just want to display
their projects.  We ask that Artisans have their displays set up by 10:00 am
and we will have judging finished by 1:00.  Whether you want to compete or
just display your talents -Please come and join us for a weekend of fun.

Lady Gwenhavre Maynard