[Ansteorra] Flash Photography at events (Mike Dudley)

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Sep 11 13:47:40 PDT 2007

So far as disguising your camera bag, you might possibly have someone
simply make a larger pouch that you could put it in.  This could be
either fabric or leather, and decorated if desired.

Personally, while pictures are nice, I would rather have pictures of
myself taken during the day, and not have flashes at court.  I do,
however, understand those wishing to record an event.

It is nice to have pictures of court, especially of awards for those
receiving them and their friends/family.  However, if you could check
with the nobility presiding over court, especially if you're planning on
taking pictures of much of court, they could possibly have someone
(preferably the photographers themselves) do some coordinating.  That
way, hopefully there would only be one or two flashes going off at a
time, and the photographers could also enjoy watching part of court.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Barony of Namron