[Ansteorra] Ravensfort Event

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 15:34:27 PDT 2007

HE Santiago and I want to extend our gratitude to TEx Brian and Fionna for their kindness and generosity during their Ravenfort Event.  Not only did TEx make sure that we were taken care of throughout the day but their populace was outstanding and very attentive. The fighting both chivalric and rapier was exciting to watch, as were archery and equestrian. The talent at A&S and bardic outstanding.  Noble luncheon and feast were both delicious and well presented. We met lots of new friends and truly enjoyed spending the day with our cousins.

  Vivat and looking forward to being with you all again soon.

  TEx Santiago & Elisabeth
  Barony Bordermarch