[Ansteorra] Quest for the Pretty Good Mug

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 07:40:38 PDT 2007

Greetings,

The Quest for the Pretty Good Mug/ Shadowlands 3rd 10th Year Celebration is
still available for prepayment on ACCEPS:

acceps.ansteorra.org

The site fee includes the amusing Feast on a Stick. Everything is on a stick
and a skewer holder is provided. Quest for the Pretty Good Mug by
participating in the activities of the day and seeking those who can guide
you on your way.

The Farm Animal Fling is our first activity of the day. Bring seige engines
and/or projectiles or use ours! Everyone can participate.
Next, fight the Black Knight before the relaxation of the midday
intermission and siesta.

Activities will resume with the Rapier Wedding Scenario to be named
Lancelot! Round out your afternoon with the Equestrian Course. We provide
the coconuts; you arrange for a "horse" or "rider." Everyone is welcome to
participate. No authorizations needed.

The archery range will be open all day. However, everyone will visit on
their way through the Quest to get to feast where you can participate either
as a combatant or "appreciative" audience in the Taunting Battle. We have
projectiles available.

After Feast on a Schtick, stay around for an old time bardic circle and
fireworks to celebrate our 30th Anniversary, more or less.

Go to http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/3rd10thYearCelebration.html for all
the particulars and a map to the lovely site with hilltop vistas and a
breeze all the time.

We'll keep the Grail shaped beacon alight for you!

--Shadowlands staff for Quest for the Pretty Good Mug