[Ansteorra] Thank You

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 19:32:07 PDT 2007

  Dearest Friends New & Old,

  HE Santiago and I want to send a heart felt thank you to the Shire of Greywood. TEx's Sir Hanri and Charla were gracious host to all and made our Saturday a memorable one by asking us to conduct court for them. It was truly an honor and privilege.  Thank you to Mistress Saundra for assisting and keeping us on the right track. Your kindness was greatly appreciated. Congratulations to the new champions, Vivat to the bards that entertained all at field side and wow to the feast-o-crates!  Dinner under the stars was amazing.  We look forward to many more trips.

  God's Grace to You All,

  TEx's Santiago & Elisabeth
  Barony Bordermarch

   var callCount = 0; function rmvScroll( msg ) {  if ( ++callCount > 10 ) { msg.style.visibility = "visible"; }    if ( callCount  msg.clientHeight ) {   newHeight = msg.scrollHeight + delta;  }  delta = msg.offsetWidth - msg.clientWidth;  delta = ( isNaN( delta )? 1 : delta + 1 );  if ( msg.scrollWidth > msg.clientWidth ) {   newWidth = msg.scrollWidth + delta;  }  msg.style.overflow = "visible";  msg.style.visibility = "visible";    if ( newWidth > 0 || newHeight > 0 ) {   var ssxyzzy = document.getElementById( "ssxyzzy" );   var cssAttribs = ['#' + msg.id + '{'];   if ( newWidth > 0 ) cssAttribs.push( 'width:' + newWidth + 'px;' );   if ( newHeight > 0 ) cssAttribs.push( ' height:' + newHeight + 'px;' );   cssAttribs.push( '}' );   try {    ssxyzzy.sheet.deleteRule( 0 );    ssxyzzy.sheet.insertRule( cssAttribs.join(""), 0 );   } catch( e ){}  } } function imgsDone( msg ) // for Firefox, we need to scan for images that haven't set their width yet {  var imgList =
 msg.getElementsByTagName( "IMG" );  var len = ((imgList == null)? 0 : imgList.length);  for ( var i = 0; i