[Ansteorra] Totally OT- New Untitled Celtic style tune posted at:

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 01:25:22 PDT 2007

Hi folks... this is totally OT... and not necessarily period... I have posted an New "Untitled Celtic" style tune that I am working on at:
   http://www.myspace.com/thecelticeuromutts
  It is a very rough mix (first edit and mix) all instrumental.
  Believe me... this will never be an SCA Bardic Entry but y'all may enjoy it just the same.
  If you have a chance, please go take a listen... it is 6 mins long... so do not be fooled at the 3 minute mark... theres MORE!

  Thanx much.
  Best regards
  Baron Wylfred
  (aka Johnny Mutt)