[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 11:14:27 PDT 2007

  Greetings Ansteorra!

  Their Excellencies Armand and Ameline, Baron and Baroness of

  Elfsea and Lord and Lady of Dragonsfire Tor, do invite one and all to Elfsea's Defender and

  the Baronial Investiture of Dáire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie.

  There are just two weeks left until Elfsea's XXVI's Defender, being

  held September 21 - Septermber 23 on the beautiful Brazos River in Glen Rose, TX!

  We have a fun-filled event planned!  Please check out our website:

  http://webpages.charter.net/steverourke/  for a list of activities and times.

  Acceps is available until September 17th!