[Ansteorra] Pictures from Defender of the Fort XXV

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:48:35 PDT 2007

First off, I want to apologize to Raven's Fort, and their Excellencies,  as
I did not stay till evening court like I usually do.  I was not feeling
well, so decided to leave a little early.  It was a fun event though, and
the buzzard shoot was a hoot.  ;)

http://jmtimeless.smugmug.com/gallery/3493201

PS:  I am not on the Ravensfort list, if someone could forward it to their
list, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
--
- Lord Collwyn O'Snowdon (Mike)
  casualgeek at gmail.com
  http://www.jmtimeless.com
  http://www.xanga.com/casualgeek

All SCA event photos are open for personal use.  For publications, please
just send me an email, and I will be happy to release them for
non-commercial use.   Historians, please email me if you would like a CD/DVD
of the pictures.   If you wish to support our efforts, please purchase a
print.  These are high quality, lab prints, satisfaction guaranteed.

If you are interested in having your event photographed, please contact
myself or Brenna.  If our schedule permits, we can be
requested/harassed/bribed/lured/tricked/seduced into attending with camera
in hand.