[Ansteorra] Who is the best fighter in Ansteorra?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 20:17:13 PDT 2007

Gwyenth replied to Sir Morgan with:
> I know some pretty rank squires....bah boom ching!
>
> Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
>   Squire is not a rank. Every squire in the kingdom would either be a
> non-belt or a Centurion.
>
> Morgan

Ah, but there is a period solution for that!
Perfumes-bib      (20K) 12/26/00    "Perfumes Bibliography" by Nora
Siri Bock.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/Perfumes-bib.html
perfumes-msg      (36K)  9/19/02    Medieval perfumes and pomanders.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/perfumes-msg.html

Or even, . . . a bath!
Tubd-a-Scrubd-art (10K)  3/ 2/02    "Tubbed and Scrubbed"
                                        by Master Giles de Laval.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/Tubd-a-Scrubd-art.html

I recommend squires get a bath at least once a year, even if they
don't think they need it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas