[Ansteorra] Wanted: Beginner Helm

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:15:24 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra, I come to you for help.  There is a new fighter in my
group who is very enthusiastic and eager to get his own armor so he can
improve his fighting.  We are looking for an inexpensive new or possibly
used helmet for him.  Cost is definitely an issue.  His persona is 13th
century Welsh but that is our lowest priority.  It should be noted that his
head circumference would be considered a small size.

Any information or help you could provide would be appreciated.  Post it
publically, if possible, as it might be helpful to several people.

Yours with gratitude,

Sir Giotto

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of conduct
that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán MacDaige