[Ansteorra] Quest for the Pretty Good Mug - Shadowlands Pictures

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Sun Sep 23 14:42:08 PDT 2007

 [*Concorde has just been shot in the chest with an arrow bearing a message*]

Concorde: Message for you, sir.

*insert more silly Monty Python quotes*

All in all the day was really fun.  I had a great opportunity for pictures
and really enjoyed myself.  Pictures can be found at
http://www.jmtimeless.com/gallery/3525951

Yours In Service,
Lady Brenna MacDonald

All SCA event photos are open for personal use.  For publications, please
just send me an email and I will be happy to release them for non-commercial
use.  Historians, please email me if you would like a CD/DVD of the
pictures.  If you wish to support our efforts, please purchase a print.
These are high quality, lab prints, satisfaction guaranteed.

If you are interested in having your event photographed, please contact
myself or Collwyn.  If our schedule permits, we can be
requested/harassed/bribed/lured/tricked/seduced into attending with camera
in hand.