[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney

john tygart j_tygart at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 19:42:09 PDT 2007

Konichi-wa Ansteorra!!

Crown Tournament is almost upon us, and anticipation is high. Come join the Shire of Greywood as we host TRM Ulstead and Ebegardis in the tournament to determine their heirs!!!

A delicious sideboard will be provided, included in the site fee.

We are also putting out a call for Heralds both for the processional and for field heralds!!

Also, for the Bards, please join us and help entertain the populace between rounds!

If you have any questions, or need any extra assistance, please fell free to contact me.

yours in service,
Ld Odawara Taro Yoshinobu
Event Steward, Crown Tournament
MKA