[Ansteorra] Best fighters in Ansteorra

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:58:27 PDT 2007

Now let it be known and proclaimed throughout all the lands that these
warriors did face all opponents and emerge victorious.  All have
marveled at their skill upon the field and beheld their prowess.  From
this day forward they will be known as a tota mala puga and the
fighters in Ansteorra at Bryn Gwlad's Fall Faire.

Any who would gainsay their claim should bring their dispute (and
their armor) to next year's tournament.

These are the fighters who emerged from a total field of twenty-one.

Best Royal fighter - Duke Aaron MacGregor
Best Chivalric fighter - Sir Alexis la Bouche
Best Centurion fighter - Lord Hrafn Olafsson
Best Unbelted fighter - Lord Lochlan Dunn

And the best fighter in Ansteorra and Bryn Glad's new champion is Lochlan Dunn.

My thanks to Mafawnwy and Saundra for doing a brilliant job of
managing the list; Duke Hoegaarden, the outgoing champion, for
providing a most interesting finals format, and Lady Alina and crew
for bearing water for the competitors.

In service,

Sir Giotto

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of
conduct that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán