[Ansteorra] thank-you

Laura Jean Betenbaugh periodwarhorse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 10:07:49 PDT 2008

I want to thank all of the gentles who showed up to help get the site in shape for baronial. I didn't realize the horses had cut up the sod of the list field so badly. We got a lot of things done we couldn't have gotten finished without so many hands.

Lady Lorraine Fraser

PS we will be having another work day the weekend before the event, to mow the list fields, and finish things up. Any of you equestrians who can give us a hand, can concentrate on the equestrian area. We didn't get to work on it this past weekend, due to the auger being broken. I'm not sure if it will be Saturday of Sunday. I'll let you know closer to the date.