[Ansteorra] Warlord hotel info

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:00:51 PDT 2008

Resending this, please ignore if you are not interested!

Right now we have approx 20 adults interested, with that gives a $35 per
person rate. IF we can get another 20 people to go in, she will take it down
to 20 or 25 per person.

Please read below for details:

I called the Buffalo Girl's hotel, and she is more than happy to cut us

--
Well behaved women rarely make history.