[Ansteorra] Nov Crown Montage

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:52:46 PDT 2008

So, I'd been thinking about doing this over the last couple of months,
and spent some time this week putting it together.  I made a montage
of some of the best parts (IMO) of the last November crown videos and
put them together.  I hope everyone likes it.

A warning, one of the song does have some naughty words, so if you're
in a cubical area where people might get offended by it, might want to
turn the sound down.

You can watch it at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk-JibumIN8

JP

--
"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The
adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun