[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Directions REVISED

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 06:37:00 PDT 2008

Wow, Ceallach, that’s a great link! You just have to love real time GPS navigation!!

As we all know, it seems like all maps and on-line map search engines offer a little different information, even the “official” Corps of Engineers brochure of their own site, but the attached url., kindly provided by Ceallach, has the most accurate information regarding the sites location and looks a lot like the map on the website as well! I will endeavor to add this link to the website.

http://tinyurl.com/2ldvk8

Should anyone have any questions or problems finding the site, please feel free to contact me on my mobile at anytime, 469-556-2299.

YIS,
Ascelyn

HLy Ascelyn of Glentewyrd
and HL Fearghus MacKenna
Co-Autocrats for Spring Crown Tournament 2008