[Ansteorra] Merchants for Stargate/Loch Soilleir Event

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:21:10 PDT 2008

Greetings Merchants

The Baronies, Stargate and Loch Soilleir, invite you to the 1st annual combined Baronials and Stargate's 35th Baronial championship anniversary on April 19th. We have saved a perfect place next to the list fields for merchants. See our website at  http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial08/index.shtml for more event information.

Please contact Lady Sadine (lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com), our Event Steward or myself to reserve your spot.

Many Thanks,
Lady Cristyana Lambrecht
Stargate Seneschal