[Ansteorra] Bordermarch A&S Championship

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:37:50 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

In a few short weeks Bordermarch will hold their Baronial Championships to
include A&S to determine my successor as A&S Champion.  With Their
Excellencies permission the format of the competition is one item with
documentation required.  Set-up is from 10–11 with judging to begin at 11:30
and ending at 3:00.  All entries are to be pick-up by 4:00.

Additionally, there will be tables available for those wishing to
only display their items.

I am also soliciting assistance from those interested in helping judge.  If
you can offer your assistance, please contact me off list at
thirling at gmail.com.

It has been my honor and privilege to serve as Their Excellencies, Santiago
& Elizabeth's, A&S champion for their first year as Baron & Baroness of
Bordermarch.

Warm regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OP
Bordermarch A&S Champion

--
"We live in two worlds . . . the world into which we are born, and the other
world that is born within us. Both may be a blessing or a curse. We choose."