[Ansteorra] Reproducing Buttons

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:55:50 PDT 2008

-------Original Message-------

From: Hillary Greenslade
Date: 4/10/2008 12:14:47 PM
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Reproducing Buttons

<<Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brandon McDermott <brandonsmcd at yahoo.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
I have access to to a pewter casting house, as well as my own vulcanizer and
mold frames. 2 hours to make a mold. ,you would need 2. One as a master mold
to make 10-20 pcs, the second would be a production mold. It might take
10min. to cast 100 pcs. I would be glad to split the rubber cost (about $10
per mold) as I too need to copy some buttons. I would have to check the cost
of pewter to know what it is a pound now (close to $10).
Lochlan>>

Lochlan, your timing couldn't be better. We just had an Awards and Insignia
class last night and we were looking for just what you have to offer. Oh
bless your sweet pea pickin heart!

Please contact Baroness Suzanne Calafresco @ Susan
Calafrancesco<scalafrancesco at drakkar  dot org>;
I'm sure she will be thrilled you did.

Sabina