[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Army of Heroes!!!!

Eric W. Brown Brown.EricW at jobcorps.org
Fri Apr 18 14:58:07 PDT 2008

Hello all! this is Caladin,

For those who have not heard the news, I was recently appointed to the
position of General of the Ansteorran Army.

As part of the "getting organized" phase in which I am currently
undertaking, the commandnet Yahoo group is being
Purged and reorganized, courtesy of the lists Tyrannical Despot, Sir JP.

For those who are not familiar with the commandnet group, it's a mailing
list where we discuss Strategy, Tactics, Organization,
Weapons, Chili and anything else dear to the hearts and operation of the
Ansteorran Army.

I would like to ask all members of the command structure to join the
list so we can begin the Postmortem discussion on the Glorious
War we just enjoyed so much. What went well, what needs improvement etc.

By members of the command structure, I mean all Past or present
regional commanders, unit commanders, "specialty" commanders (archers,
siege etc), their deputies, all Knights and Centurions, and other
interested parties.

To join the list go here and follow the prompts.

&sec=group&slk=1

A request to join will be forwarded to our Beloved Tyrannical Despot,
and if he approves you will be subscribed.
Please fill out the section on why you should join, as JP, arbiter of
all power, rules the list with an Iron Whim. :)

If he does not immediately recognize you he may ask you for further
clarification, or get a current member to vouch for you, etc. before
allowing
you onto the list. Please don't' get impatient as we're trying to keep
the list reasonably secure.

Thanks in advance,

Caladin,
Esq, Centurion, General, Etc, Etc.