[Ansteorra] Elfsea welcomes you to Springfaire

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 05:19:31 PDT 2008

Greetings to the fine gentles of this Kingdom.

It is my pleasure to invite you all to Elfsea Springfaire the weekend
of May 2, 3 and 4, 2008.

We have many wonderful things planned.  We will be holding our
competitions to choose our Titled Artisan and Titled Bard.  We also
have the honor of hosting Guardian of the Gauntlet.

Not an artisan, rapier fighter or bard?  It matters not!  We also will
have heavy fighting scenarios, archery shoots and a Chirurgeon class
or two.

Come out....participate, volunteer or just relax and have a good time.

Visit http://www.timelessbeads.net/Springfaire2008/Main.htm for more
information.

Kindest regards,
Genevieve
Event Steward, Elfsea Springfaire

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.