[Ansteorra] Reproducing Buttons - Award Insignia

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 08:52:36 PDT 2008

I believe that Sabina was referring to myself, Suzanne Beraud, (mka
Suzanne Taggart), the Star Signet.
My contact information is not as below - please send any email to me at
hsetrinity at aol.com or star_signet at herald.ansteorra.org, NOT at the
address given below, which is for a different (and very talented) Lady
in Bjornsborg.
Sabina is correct in that the Kingdom *does* need you - (yes, YOU!) to
help create award insignia for Their Majesties to distribute to Their
populace. If there are any questions on how to go about this, please
feel free to contact me or the Scribal Insignia Deputy, HL John
Lightfoot, at insignia at ansteorra.org .

Your Servant,
Suzanne Beraud
Star Signet