[Ansteorra] Champions of Bonwicke Feast Reservations

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 07:59:18 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

We hope that all of you are making plans to attend
Champions of Bonwicke (April 25-27) and join us in
welcoming our successors Chiang ti Lung and Li Xiao
Wuya, as the fifth Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke.

Feast reservations are going fast and we currently
have less than 25 left. If you have not made your
reservation for feast yet, please email me off list at
( kainintepesa at yahoo.com ) so that I can get you on
the roster before they are all gone.

Be sure to visit our website:
http://bonwicke.ansteorra.org/champions.html

And if you want to speed up your time at gate,
consider prepaying:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1

In service,
Kainin Tepesa