[Ansteorra] Contact Info

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Sun Apr 20 15:11:59 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
     This information is for all Historians & Chroniclers of the Central Region. The following is my new mailing address :

                              Owen Van Meter
                              P.O. Box 746
                             Waco, Texas  76703

      If you have anything that you need to send to me concerning the history of your group please use this address.

                                   Thank you,
                                   Ld. Griffin
                                  Central Region Historian