[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Gauntlet - At Elfsea Spring Faire May 2-4, 2008

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:45:54 PDT 2008

At 04:50 PM 4/20/2008, you wrote:
>Don Dyryke Stanley, Current Guardian of the Gauntlet, invite all Rapier
>fighters to fight at Guardian of the Gauntlet. Rapier Fighters here is a
>chance to fight, learn and test yourself until you can hardly stand.
>
>Guardian of the Gauntlet.
>

>To be held at Elfsea's Spring Faire May 2-4.

One caveat about this event: The directions given on the website
assume you're coming from the north (i.e. Fort Worth.) If you're
coming from the south, that first turn should be a LEFT not a right
(you want to head west across I-35W into Itasca.) After that, the
directions are the same.

         -Tivar Moondragon
         (obsessive map-geek)