[Ansteorra] Fw: [Sca-cooks] Sad news about Duchess Aislinn Shattenwald

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:01:25 PDT 2008

Sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings. Just passing this along.
Sabina

She was Queen of Atlantia for the 6th, 10th, and 20th reigns.

*************

dukeolaf at aol.com

It is with profound sadness that I inform our Kingdom of the loss of a
Queen. Duchess Aslinn Shattenwald OR, OL (MKA Susan Parker) left this mortal
world this past night. She passed suddenly and as yet I have few details and
little information, nor wishes of her husband and immediate family. Whatever
the particulars we have lost a jewel who twice sat upon our Throne. I know
that today, though, she sits with our Lord, perfect and in Grace. I ask that
those who knew her remember her fondly and say your prayers for her family
that their bereavement is short, their sorrow is tolerable and their
memories are joyous. Though we have been divorced for many years we had a
good relationship and I am sad.

I offer these words as my tribute to her:

SHE'LL ALWAYS BE A QUEEN

Though many a maiden fair

may sit the throne on high

and many a Lady's name become renowned

and when the minstrels sing

their rhymes will tell of one

who sparkled like the jewels of her crown.

Her eyes reflect her spirit

and goodness filled her heart

her beauty was a wonder to be seen

her grace is everlasting

may heaven bless her soul

in our eyes she'll always be a Queen.

A Kingdom shone in splendor

as an angel came to earth

magnificence her reign throughout the land

love is given meaning

with this touch of light

bringing joy and pleasure on command

She filled our days with laughter