[Ansteorra] New be

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 00:33:28 PDT 2008

Greetings Elainyanna,

Welcome to the SCA!

You might want to take a look through the NEWCOMERS section in the
Florilegium at: http://www.florilegium.org

After that, there are 2100 other files on the SCA and the Middle Ages
in the various sections of the Florilegium, depending upon what
strikes your interest and what activities you want to learn about.

For Lilies War, plan on it being hot. :-)  There are some files in
the SCA-CAMPING section which might be of use.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Stefan

On Apr 28, 2008, at 9:44 PM, Lisa McGee wrote:

> I am fairly new to the sca. I have been to a few event over the
> last few years. All in Cali. I fell in love with the SCA and would
> love to know where to being my new journey. And help and info would
> be most appreciated.Thank you for your time. I will also be at
> Lillies war in June. If you are going to be ther I would love to
> meet you all.
> Thanks,
> Elainyanna

--------