[Ansteorra] Buffalo Girls Motel

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:26:09 PDT 2008

Alina,

I thank you for having such a sweet and silken tongue to get such a
different answer than what was given to me!
This will help the people who wanted to stay there for budgetary restraints!

-Annwn

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

Just got off the phone with the lady who owns the motel. She said the
motel is only open during the On weekend and like the the above email
mentioned closed during the Off season. The weekend of Warlord falls
on the Off weekend. The motel will open if at least 5 of the rooms
are rented and with discount to us as non-profit group at $25.00 per
person.

Giving Information,
Alina

--