[Ansteorra] Just 10 days until Squires and Cadets, AND Arcarius!

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Apr 30 15:38:47 PDT 2008

*S*.quires *C*.adets *A*.rcarius

All Archers who are not yet Companions of the Order of the Arc d'Or are
invited to journey to Camp Camwood  for the Squires and Cadets (and
Arcarius) event on May 10 and to showcase their many talents.

You are challenged to participate and earn points in the Obstacle
Course, Dance Competition, Bardic Competition, Arts and Sciences
Competition, and of course there will be ARCHERY.

Archery activities will include a Missile Combat Tournament as well as
IKAC and Clout shooting.

Largess will be offered to archers who impress the sponsors and we will
honor someone as the Best Overall Archery Entrant.

Please come join us for a great day of archery and what I believe is the
Ansteorran debut of the An Tir style Missile Tournaments.

Event details can be found on the pages at:
http://www.modius.org/Guardian.html

Details for the Archery activities including the Missile Tournament may
be found at:  http://www.scabrewer.com/sc-archery.htm
<http://www.scabrewer.com/sc-archery.htm>

Hope to see you at S.C.A.,

HL Eadric Anstapa, CAO