[Ansteorra] catapult question

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Aug 1 16:20:25 PDT 2008

Nope ya can't.

Basically anyone that can kill, can also be killed themselves.  For the
most part anyone that can affect the outcome of a battle has to meet the
same minimum level of requirements.

A siege engineer may have chosen a different weapon than the warrior up
front with the sword and shield but beyond their personal choice of
weapons they are both simply fighters on the field of combat. Their
basic responsibilities and informed consent to participate are the same.

-EA