[Ansteorra] So...if he weighs the same as a duck...

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Sat Aug 2 16:57:51 PDT 2008

>> I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the whole "Donald Duck" thing or
>> the fact that the only images being later period Swedish (who is
>> actually a Rider Lord for England at the time) is ABBA and IKEA.
>> I'm tempted to offer the good Cadfan another Swedish image,
>> mainly that of me charging at him with an axe.
>> Most especially now that I can't get "Waterloo" out of my head.
>>
>> Gunthar
>> "I've got an axe..."

That's a most trenchant observation, Your Highness, and so I am quite ready
to concede that you are not now, nor have you ever been, Donald Duck.
Really, I don't know what came over me.  Sheerest folly--no, you don't
resemble him at all.  Not in the slightest.

So...how are you with Goofy, then?...

--Cadfan, bard and herald, considering whether we should try replacing
"Vivat!" with "Bork!" for six months or so...