[Ansteorra] interesting news article

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:15:28 PDT 2008

Heeeeyyyyy, wait a minute! I resemble that remark. I'm pretty bad but I
don't think I'm dastardly or terrible no matter what people might say!  ;-)

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
aka  Terrible Tina- the former Trimarian- recently moved to beautiful
Northkeep
aka Bubbles Boudoir, tee hee, long story

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:21 PM, kandace harris
<thetexladi at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>       Your Majesties,
>
>   Please,...please, can you do something before those "Terrible Trimarians
> " try.
>
> HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote: Your Royal Highness,
>
> Shall we send Ansteorran colors before those dastardly Trimarians try
> anything cute?
>
> DT+LF
>

> On 7/31/08, Michael Gunter  wrote:
> >

> > > I have one little question.....Can Their Majesties give Richard
> > permission to declare an new Barony for Ansteorra ?? ....How about ...The
> > Barony of The GreatSky ???? ....or maybe a shire or canton.
> > >

> > I think it would be great if Don Shamino would be so kind as to
> > make the ISS a new shire of Ansteorra. My only worry is that
> > they wouldn't keep up on the officer requirements and their reporting
> > would be sketchy.
> >
> > I wonder what the rules are for Orbital Comat Archery for Gulf Wars?
> >
> > > Take care,
> > > Kandyce
> >
> > Gunthar
> > Princeps Ansteorra

> --
> Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
> þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
> hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
> Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
> monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
> egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
> feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
> weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
> oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
> ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
> gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!
>
> Beowulf, 1-11
>

>                   It's nice to be Important ...But....It's more important
> to be nice...Ldy, Kandyce of Oakclyffe
>
>  You see, in the final Analysis,...
>  It was never between you and them...
>
>                                      It's between You and God...