[Ansteorra] KING'S ROUND TABLE--don't forget

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Tue Aug 5 09:22:05 PDT 2008

Greetings.  For those of you planning to come to King's Round Table on August 23rd, please check the website.  We recently  added new information regarding hotel accommodations.  If you haven't already started thinking about where you are going to stay, now is definitely the time to do so.

http://historian.ansteorra.org/rt-event/

Lady Liliana Byrnes
Event Steward
Province of Mooneschadowe

P.S.  I apologize if this double posts, I did not see it come through nor could I find it in the archives and believe I may have used the wrong address on my first attempt.  Sincerely, Liliana.