[Ansteorra] Weather

QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 18:44:01 PDT 2008

Here around the Beaumont and Port Arthur area, we had about 12 hours of  wind
and rain, but it seems to have passed now.

Only around 30,000 without power, some trees down and some wind damage, but
overall, we faired well as storms like this go.

We are thankful this storm was not allowed to build and we all need the  rain
throughout the area.

If anyone had any weather related problems they need assistance with, let  me
know. Some of us are well prepared for events such as this and we may be able
 to offer assistance if needed.

Diego

Read reviews on AOL Autos.