[Ansteorra] Pooky bewildering, befuddling, bemusing, bedazzling, and often blathering.

Pukhta Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:42:02 PDT 2008

Pooky,
With the perpetual traveling my contract work dictates, I seem to be
behind the times.

Good Friend Miles the Grey,
*Though our times do seem to dictate the level of participation in
what we hold dearest and desire most, I can and do affirm you are in
perfect accordance with
The~Prophecy that I deem and write within our Beloved Society.

> Atlantia? Baron?

*Indeed. I was [7 minute pause]... I have not the language to describe
the flood that washed over me when Their Majesties of Atlantia, Rowan
Baran McDowell and Logan Blackwoulfe placed upon my head the coronet
that had belonged to Ivan the Unwashed - founding Baron of Stierbach.

>Are you no longer in the lands of Ansteorra?

*Nay my Brother-in-Love. I am living well on the far eastern fringe of
our own Canton of Skorragardr. Happy and content am I, though I do
wish I could be amongst more populated areas within our Stellar
Kingdom.

>You were just at Crown Tourney!

^And a glorious day it was too! Such events as that which be so laden
with honor and chivalry, guarantee my participation within our Realm
for another 30 years!

^What's happening? I'm so confused!

*Bewildering, befuddling, bemusing, bedazzling, benevolent, and often
blathering just seems to be what I do.

>How am I going to get you bottles of my new batches of mead if you're in Atlantia?

Miles

* No matter where I go or where I am the the level of excellence you
have set via your artistry in the creation elixirs shall be the
standard by which I hold all others that manufacture mead,
accountable.

Pooky

--
Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love.
Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"