[Ansteorra] Crown LIX Thank-You's

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:04:35 PDT 2008

People of Ansteorra,

We, the Mooneschadowe Event Stewards, would like to thank everyone who
attended Crown Tournament.  Your attendance is greatly appreciated.  The
list field, with your help, was beautiful in all of the Pageantry.

We thank our populace of Mooneschadowe for all for all the hard work they
provided to put up various pavilions, set up the list field, work gate, and
the break down of the event.  All went quickly and smoothly.

We have special "thank you's" to Adena, Zubeydah and Vanessa for their fine
work upon the waterbearing field.  This thank you also is extended to every
person who helped them with the waterbearing.  This is a very hard job to do
and you all were wonderful at keeping our fighters and Ansteorran populace
hydrated.

Another thank you goes to all of those who hearlded during the tournament
and a thank you to Sir Karl der Gaenger as the Marshal in Charge.  It was
truly fine work by all.

We are more than positive we have left someone out; for this, we apologize.
However, please know that every ounce of hard work that was brought to the
Crown Tournament was appreciated by all of the Event Stewards from
Mooneschadowe.

Thank you again Ansteorra from the Event Stewards of Crown LIX Tournament,
     Lady Danielle de Marseilles -
     Lady Elsa von Schammach
     Lord Ivo Blackhawk
     Lady Katrine la Esclopiera