[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan this weekend!

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sun Aug 10 19:38:24 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorrans,

The time is drawing nigh for Steppes Artisan. Please join the Barony of
the Steppes as we host not one, not two, but three yes three Arts and
Sciences Competitions on Saturday August 16th.

The premier is for our titled Artisan of the Steppes, and is a body of
work competition.
The second is for anyone that has not ever won a competition title from
any Barony, Shire or Canton; single entry only with limited documentation.
Lastly, the children of Ansteorra (ages 5-12) are invited to display as
many pieces as they like at Artisan in the following categories: What
you wear, what you eat, and what you use.

Details are available on the Steppes Artisan website at
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/ .

 Site  will open at 9 A.M. Judging will begin at 10:30, or immediately
following morning court. Entrants are asked to please contact me ahead
of time so I can arrange table space. Most especially, if you plan on
displaying alcohol I will need to hear from you. Site will close at 8 P.M.

Site fees are:
$10.00 per adult, $5.00 per child 5-17, Children 4 & under are free.
Family Max $30.00 (Family to include parents & dependent children only)
$3.00 surcharge per person without proof of membership.
Please make checks payable to: SCA, INC. Barony of the Steppes
No pets (service animals only).

Please keep in mind that we will not be serving a feast so a lunch break
will be scheduled.

For site directions and further information please see
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/

If you plan on displaying I do request that you contact me in advance to
ensure that we have plenty of tables for everyone.
Please do include your mundane name, SCA name and title along with a
brief description of what you plan on displaying.

Mistress Genevieve de Courtanvaux, OL
Steward of Steppes Artisan
carolross at verizon.net
(972)862-1417 please no calls after 10 P.M.