[Ansteorra] Harvest End Bardic Competition 9/6

Mea Passavanti mea.passavanti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:21:27 PDT 2008

Good friends -

I have the honor of hosting the Bardic competition that will be held at
Harvest End in gatesEdge on 9/6.
There will be three rounds with the following outline:

Bout the first:
Judges choice: Please bring the judges three pieces of your choosing. We
will pick a piece from those offered.

Bout the second:
Persona piece: I'm keeping this vague - I know how creative you all are!

Bout the third for the top two competitors:
Best two out of three head to head.

As often happens when I judge, documentation is requested - not required...
with up to an extra 3 pts given to documentation the first 2 rounds.

Also - There is a toy drive in conjunction with a raffle. Those who have
brought toys and have thier raffle ticket will add one additional point to
their round 1 score.

I hope you will come out and join us. I'll have a hospitality table for the
performers, and hope all will enjoy some wonderful entertainment

HL Mea Passavanti
Bard of GatesEdge and Bryn Gwlad
Coastal regional Hospitaler