[Ansteorra] A kind offer

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:51:30 PDT 2008

Thanks Stefan,

Encouragement for punishments and poison.  I'm pretty sure I'll just stick
with the name change sans the violence.

Arthur Morganson

Earlier, Stefan li Rous wrote in Message: 6
On Jul 17, 2008, at 12:58 AM, DonPieter at aol.com wrote:

> lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Is an  Iron Maiden post period? Just curious.
> Gabriele
>
> It's period. Hard to document but not as widly used as people seem
> to  think.

I'm not sure that this fits in with the title of this thread... But
for more info on items like this, see this file in the UNCATALOGUED
section of the Florilegium:

punishments-msg   (30K)  5/ 4/04    Period tortures, executions and
punishments.

Perhaps these two files might also be of use if you are thinking of
doing away with your persona, or someone elses.

poisons-art       (42K)  8/30/94    Medieval poisons and antidotes.
poisons-msg       (28K)  3/26/04    Medieval poisons.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com