[Ansteorra] FW: [SCA-AE] Lyme disease at Pennsic

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:23:03 PDT 2008

Health warning for Pennsic returnees...ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA 'Other': Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the DreamSinger Bard) alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen http://www.livejournal.com/users/kihebard/ > From: motherkat at si.rr.com> To: discussion at aethelmearc.org> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:16:15 -0400> Subject: [SCA-AE] Lyme disease at Pennsic> > FYI> > It just came over the EK list that there is a confirmed case of Lyme Disease from this Pennsic.> > If anyone got bitten by a tick or noticed a rash, it would probably be a good idea for them to be checked out by their health care provider.> > > YIS> Aine