[Ansteorra] Fw: OT... Viking Inn

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 05:37:05 PDT 2008

I've actually been a guest at this place.  The owner, Steinarr, is a
terrific fellow, his inn is BEAUTIFUL, the accommodations are terrific.

He used to do a really fun weekend deal where you did the normal weekend of
activities, and on Sunday morning got up early, drove to Minneapolis,
tail-gated the Minnesota Vikings football game in Viking clothing, went into
the game, had great seats, and an almost guaranteed certainty to be on TV,
because you were in a big group of Vikings watching the game.

It's a little over 100 miles north of Minneapolis, MN and if you're going to
be in the Twin Cities for any reason, it's worth the trip if you can arrange
it.

The pictures don't do justice, but the stained glass is Norse Mythology, the
furnishings are fantastic, the food...OMG, the food... he feeds you well.

I just can't say enough good things about the place, in truth.  The best way
to attend is for 5 couples to go together for the weekend, just book the
place up and have fun.

Kind Regards,
Sir Morgan