[Ansteorra] Artisan

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Aug 18 05:45:27 PDT 2008

For those who did not attend Steppes Artisan this weekend, you missed an
A&S venue worthy of Kingdom A&S both in quality and quantity.  There
were many truly impressive pieces.  Rayya and I also greatly enjoyed
seeing the multitude of skills of each of the participants.

We greatly appreciated all of the people who spent time talking with
us and shared their knowledge, thoughts, and commentary.  And to those
so generous with their largess, your gifts are appreciated and treasured.

Rayya al Kurtubiyya "Ismet", The Honorable Lady Borrendöhl
Hesir Damon Hroarsson, Baron Borrendöhl