[Ansteorra] Volunteers at Autumn Melees

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 17:20:23 PDT 2008

Bordermarch Autumn Melees will soon be upon us and it's looking like a BIG event.  HE Santiago and I are stewarding this grand melees and are preparing for over 1000 people! Our many coordinators are looking for volunteers to help with gate shifts, parking, classes, water bearing, MOC, public works and The Known World and Noble Gathering being held Saturday evening at the Castle.

We are also welcoming any and all merchants and taverns who would like to sell their wares.

If you could be so kind as to offer but an hour(or two) of your time Bordermarch and it's small populace would be forever grateful.

Please contact us at: dblathrop at yahoo.com or baroness at bordermarch.org we will gladly get you connected to the proper coordinator for further details.

With great pride and pleasure serving this great Kingdom of Ansteorra we are,

Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch