[Ansteorra] Huricane Faye

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:04:20 PDT 2008

I logged onto Trimaris-temp, the area Yahoo group, and all of the news I
have gotten from friends and family still in the sunshine state say there
has not been too much sun lately. Lots of rain and power outages around the
coast but so far no major damage and everyone is keeping up a good outlook.
There was some flooding in areas, I saw a bit of that on the news this PM,
so there still might be some folks out there who were hard hit they just
can't report as they are not in their homes to do so. I'll keep ya posted as
I learn more.
At least with the rising waters those Trimarians who might be considered
"Dirty" by their friends the very tidy Ansteorrans can wash up, tee hee!
 Tina
 (a former "Dirty Trimarian"now a tidy Ansteorran)

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:38 AM, kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Greeting,
>
>     Has anyone heard from Trimaris and how are they doing? Talked to
> Family  that lives 40 miles S.W.  of  Jacksonville, they are expecting
> another 20-24" of rain today and she now moving West at 5 mph.....coming
> back on Jacksonville
>     Hope everyone is o.k.
>
>    Lady Kandyce
>

> It's nice to be Important ...But....It's more important to be nice...Ldy,
> Kandyce of Oakclyffe      You see, in the final Analysis,...  It was never
> between you and them...                                         It's between
> You and God...

Any day above ground is a good day!