[Ansteorra] Moving

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 21:13:48 PDT 2008

Greetings Unto Ansteorra and the Steppes,

Ahh yes, the rumors you may have heard are true. My Lord and I will be
leaving the Steppes and Ansteorra on or about the 15th of October. I had a
job offer that was too good to pass up, and as our landlord decided to sell
the house we are renting, this couldn't come at a better time for us. We
will be moving to the Midrealm, and what looks to be the Barony of the
Flame, in the Louisville/Lexington Kentucky area.

We wish to thank all those who have made our sojourn here in Ansteorra and
The Barony of the Steppes a pleasure.

Personal thanks to those who have made us a part of your lives and made us
feel special while we were here (in no particular order:)  ): Lady Elinor
and Lord Eric, HL Katya, Lady Lynea and Sir Laasguard, Klara and Jeff (
sorry, I know you changed your SCA name) ,Their Graces, Mahdi and Valeria,
Their Excellencies, Robin and Serena,Lady Elizabeta and Sir Hrafn, Sir
Morgan and Lady Cianait, Their Excellencies Druinne and Daire, Their
Excellencies Armand and Ameline, Her Excellency Katherine, HL Alasdair and
HL Margarite, Lord Crandall ( a special thank you for the offer of crash
space when we were in dire need), Pyro and Caelin, Mistress Khalida,and our
beloved Wookie and Meghan,Quill,Lady Merryn  and probably others who I can't
remember names at the moment.

Yours in Service,

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi and Lord Torquil Seamus of the Dragon's Laire

Dragon's Laire Ceramics
"dragon's breath to fire our kilns"