[Ansteorra] Fw: Raven's Forts Scribes need to visit the Brewersguildless frequently.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 24 14:02:03 PDT 2008

I know I have aged, some parts of me more so than other parts.  Considering
 training one of the wolves to lead me around so I don't bump into large
 heavy fighters that I simply can not see.

I digress... I have been trying to work  out a needlework pattern for said
mullet of five greater and five lesser points.  When I read my Black Star,
I began to wonder if my feeble eyes had just not counted correctly.

 I shall bring rotted fruit and vegetables for the stocks (if I can find
it).

 Runa The Weary of The Thundering Herd
 http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
 www.bedlambazaar.com