[Ansteorra] Raven's Forts Scribes need to visit the, Brewers guild less frequently.

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Aug 24 19:04:38 PDT 2008

> Perhaps  I am being a bit too severe in my punishment. When I do discover the
> scribe  who can not count I will place him in the stocks and have him count
> the points  of the kingdom banner for period of time.
> Baron Brian du  Val
> Baron of Raven's Fort
>
> I can bring the stocks.
> Don Pieter Rausch
> Royal Inquisitor and Executioner of Persona.

Yes, but that's just the stocks.
Who's going to bring the bonds???
With all the investment that my friends in Ravensfort
have put into setting up our upcoming tourney, it would
be a shame to get all tied up over it...
It's not as if we have to rope people in
to get them to come to our tourney.  ;-)

ttfn
Therasia's evil twin