[Ansteorra] Round Table---thank yous

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Mon Aug 25 07:55:32 PDT 2008

Well, we did it.  Thank you to everyone who helped out.

A huge thank you to Lord Ivo for his help overseeing set-up/clean-up and being there to help solve problems as they arose.  When we had to make some last minute changes to the schedules he and his crew were there to make it happen and happen in a timely manner.  They also helped in getting additional maps to site and posted around the building so people could find their way.  Also thank you to those who put in extra effort in setting up and tearing down classrooms: Master Robert Fitzmorgan, Ollj, Eric, Eirable, Lillias, and those whose names I'm forgetting or whose work wasn't seen because I happened to be elsewhere in the building.  Everyone of you helped that part of the event to go smoothly.

Thank you to Master Pug for scheduling and for those who sat at gate making changes on each of the schedules as they were handed out to try to avoid confusion.

Also an enormous thank you goes to Sir Jean-Paul and Mistress Gilyan for their work on the sideboard.  We had plenty of food and lots of variety.  The list of those who contributed is long and I'm afraid I do not know all of the individual contributors for this.  I do know that it was amazing and that multiple people helped bring items for every station there.  It was a collaborative effort and I appreciated every bit of it.  That was an area that I never had to worry about and I know it is a big job.  Thank you!  The list of people that I know of came from Gilyan in a previous message:
"Thanks to the following who have so far graciously donated items or time:
Sabine - salad station
Elizabeth de Calais - pasta station
Northkeep - pasta station
Liliana - pasta
Charles - potato station
Shanna of Wolfstar - drinks or chips??
Katrine - bell peppers
Asoph - tea concentrate, plates, cups, chafing dishes
Zubeydah - desserts
JP - fruit
Gilyan - fajitas
Mazzio's - 3 large dessert pizzas
Panera Bread - 100 mini cookies"

Thank you all the event was a huge success.

Yours in service,

Lady Liliana
Event Steward