[Ansteorra] Thanks for a genuinely new comment

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Aug 25 10:45:44 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:27:42PM -0500, Sher M wrote:
> Well it is true.  I also have access to pygmy goat and miniature donkey
> pooped hay.  Turkey droppings anyone?

Maybe not turkey _droppings_, as I already work for government and
get Quite Enough, Thanks Very Much. I'd be very glad to have the wing
feathers, as would many archers around the Kingdom -- but I asked first!

Ditto, if there are any folks who hunt geese, for goose wing feathers
or whole goose wings.

(wanders away drooling gently, imagining some Perfectly Period arrows:
 barrelled footed shafts, grey goose fletching, horn-reinforced nocks,
 linseed oil finish, and bodkin points)

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO